XSTREAM 2000® Technology Attracts Infectious Microbes > Destroys On Contact > Maintains A Cleaner Environment
About the XSTREAM 2000® Advantage
XSTREAM 2000® is the most powerful, deployable, and cost-effective disinfecting technology available to confront the crisis of health care associated infections.
- No one else has this technology
- XSTREAM 2000's continuous disinfecting system destroys bacteria and virus throughout any environment (on all fabrics, surfaces and in the air) 24/7/365.
- The XSTREAM Infection Control management team has 300 years of experience in hospitals, engineering and medical science.
- No disruption of regular patient care or key facilities in the hospital including the Operating Room and Intensive Care Units unlike UVX and Gas.
- No additional toxic cleaning solutions
- No Ozone
- No H2O2 Gas, UVX Light, or VOCs
- No copper coating of surfaces
- No change of current cleaning protocols
- Significantly impacts facility infection control costs
XSTREAM leading the way in raising the standard in healthcare.
Proactive Technology - More Potent and Faster Microbial Control Without Potentially Harmful Oxidizers
Stabilization - With Continuous Operation XSTREAM 2000 Destroys Existing Viruses & Pathogens and VOC's in Your Operating Rooms, ICU's, Emergency Rooms and Critical Care Areas and on clothing as well. And Then Continues To Protect those Areas Against the Introduction of New Pathogens & Viruses Including dormant C-diff.
Prevention - Combats the Introduction of Pathogens & Viruses into Your Patient Areas Which Eliminates Cross-Contamination
The effectiveness of the free-standing XSTREAM 2000® Infection Control system is based on particle physics with a continuous generation of cluster ions with positive and negative charges. The clusters are created by Tidal Air movement through a reactor core. The ions then neutralize the energy source of the disease-producing microbes and destroy them on contact throughout any environment.
In Raising the Standard of Care
For All Types of Healthcare Facilities"
Our XSTREAM 2000®
Leading the way in raising the standard of care...