XSTREAM 2000® Technology Attracts Infectious Microbes > Destroys On Contact > Maintains A Cleaner Environment
About the XSTREAM 2000® Product Maintenance
- Requires no maintenance. Reactor core is refurbished every 3 years.
8,000 square feet per unit capacity.
- Units are available in both stand alone and portable options.
- Cost of equipment is as little as $7/day under a 5 year lease term.
YOUR FACILITY IMPROVES
IT'S STANDARD OF CARE
- XSTREAM 2000® enables the facility to be proactive rather than reactive in the safety of its patients/residents and employees.
- XSTREAM 2000® does not produce or leave any toxic chemical elements in the environment.
- XSTREAM 2000® operates 24/7/365 to deliver constant bacteria elimination.
XSTREAM leading the way in raising the standard in healthcare.
Proactive Technology - More Potent and Faster Microbial Control Without Potentially Harmful Oxidizers
Stabilization - With Continuous Operation XSTREAM 2000 Destroys Existing Viruses & Pathogens and VOC's in Your Operating Rooms, ICU's, Emergency Rooms and Critical Care Areas and on clothing as well. And Then Continues To Protect those Areas Against the Introduction of New Pathogens & Viruses Including dormant C-diff.
Prevention - Combats the Introduction of Pathogens & Viruses into Your Patient Areas Which Eliminates Cross-Contamination
The effectiveness of the free-standing XSTREAM 2000® Infection Control system is based on particle physics with a continuous generation of cluster ions with positive and negative charges. The clusters are created by Tidal Air movement through a reactor core. The ions then neutralize the energy source of the disease-producing microbes and destroy them on contact throughout any environment.
STANDARD OF CARE FOR ALL TYPES
OF HEALTHCARE FACILITIES"
Our XSTREAM 2000®
Leading the way in raising the standard of care...